- 1 pound Gloucestershire Old Spot ham sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
1) Melt butter in the skillet and add ham. Cook until brown on both sides on medium heat. (Approximately 3-4 minutes on each side.)
2) Remove ham steak from the skillet and keep warm.
3) Add the remaining ingredients to the pan (water, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and paprika.) Cook until sugar is dissolved, approximately 5 minutes.
4) Place ham steak back in the skillet and cook another 5 minutes with the caramelized glaze.