Rosemary & Garlic Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 pounds of Gloucestershire Old Spot Boneless Pork Chops (About 3-4 cut 1 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Rosemary
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (Optionl)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce (Optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablesppons Canola (Substitute with Olive or any cooking oil)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Large Mango (Peeled and Diced)
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 medium avocado (Diced)
- ½ jalapenoseeded and diced
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Finely chop rosemary and pestle, blend rosemary, garlic, paprika, cayenne and soy sauce.
- Lightly salt pork , then marinate the pork with the garlic rosemary mixture.
- You may refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Taste best when marinated for at least 2 hours or more.
- Heat up a cast iron or grill pan until hot. Cook pork loin, flipping once, until browned and cooked to desired doneness or grill the steaks on high heat for about 3- 5 minutes on each side, depending on the size -internal temperature reads 145 degrees F